WHO HATES FURTHER MATHS LIKE I DID? 😫

 

Deciding to read Further Mathematics, without anyone telling me to, was one of the best decisions I made in life.

Before I did that, F.maths always looked like datas and datas; more like a defined sign language to someone that doesn't know sign language.

But this day, I discovered F.maths was more like English Language; a simple language that you've just got to understand its technique. Wow! Just wow!

I remember taking my F.maths textbook and jotter to the next class to read. I never knew that would be a defining moment for me. That step made me fall completely in love with Further mathematics.

I discovered from that experience that;


When you read more, you understand better.


and,


Reading is one of the ways you BEcome more.


So, 


You want to BEcome, but you are not BEholding.


Just like you have to behold Christ, to become like Him, you have to read books to BEcome.


I have written a beautiful book. I call it a Gem. It's my first book as a Writer, so I believe it's safe to call me an Author.


Like for real, I'm an Author!!!! All Glory to God!πŸ˜ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ½

Click the link below to get it for FREE, and don't forget to leave a review. 

Click A BOOKWORM ALL ALONG, to get your copy.


A BOOKWORM ALL ALONG.


Thank you!πŸ₯°πŸ€—


We are lighting up, there is no dimming!

By our words alone, we transform the GLOBE!🌍

Comments

Post a Comment