A MISTAKE I MADE


'Where are you?', 'who told you you were naked?'
Those were the questions thrown at me.

I probably should start my story from the beginning.

I never knew what life was before I came into existence. Through my relationship with Abba, I know just about what you know.

I was told during one of our evening talks, by Abba that I received life through His breath.

Abba comes to the garden and we gist. Looking appreciatively at the beautiful and amazing creation, talking the future, listening to Abba talk is all so wonderful and what I do with Him. 
We were close like that.


During my leisure time, I name animals and befriend them.

Ruling and Being in control was Purpose.
Being a leader was God's call and assignment for me.
But I'm not here to tell about purpose and fulfillment.

I want you to learn from my mistake. So I talk.

I was first instructed to eat of any pleasant looking tree from the garden.
But was instructed not to eat from the tree of life and tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Many schools of thought may have been going on presently about my presence during the deceit of the enemy.
I am not going to dispute over your thoughts. 
I saw Eve's hand bringing towards my direction the forbidden fruit which without hesitation, I took it and ate like an hungry man.

The contents of the fruit satisfying but eye-opening.
Ignorance is bliss, I tell you.

Hiding away from Abba when He came visiting that evening.
We made sure we were well covered with leaves.
Imagine hiding from the Creator.

'Where are you?' Abba's voice could be heard from our hiding position.
This was where I made a mistake. 

View the replies below:
Me: I heard you in the garden and I was afraid and because I was naked. And I hid.
Abba: Who told you you were naked? Did you eat from that tree I told you not to eat from?
Me: The woman you have me as a companion, she gave me fruit from the tree.

Ah, those replies were the end of my comfort and that kind of relationship with Abba.
He asked where I was and I couldn't say where, is so disappointing.
The next question got me shifting blames.
If I had immediately gone down on my knees, things would have been better.
Abba loves a repentant heart. He is loving.
He would have disciplined me but wouldn't have punished me this way.

I made such a huge  mistake because I didn't realise the power of my actions. I did not realise I birth nations that will live on, and my actions will affect them.
I was a leader born to make decisions, rule the Earth and be in comfort.
But brought generations to suffer the consequences of my disobedience.

I failed to take responsibility.

Do not fail like I did.I limited what I could have done on earth.
Remember that failure to take responsibility for wrongdoings is limitations to purpose fulfilment on earth and it will take you no where with God.

You are a leader also. You birth nations. 
Make sure your actions will affect positively.

Comments

  1. failure to take responsibility for wrongdoings is limitations to purpose fulfilment
    πŸ€”
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!

      Thank you, I truly appreciate your presence.

      Delete

Post a Comment