🛑THREE LESSONS I'VE LEARNT FROM LIFE🛑




 Hello Friends,


2021 is already gone o.
Actually not.

But literally Yes.

(Calm down, let me explain myself -hehehe)

Okay,

If you're one that is still postponing what you have to do till February, you should know by now that the year will be gone before you know it.

Time does not wait for any man.

I'm not saying it's too late to get anything done.
What I'm saying is 'SIT UP' and 'GET STARTED'. 
The year will be GONE and before you know it, you become one who postpones and never get anything done.

Let's make this a fruitful year!

**

Permit me to introduce myself again before I write my lessons from life.




I am Righteousness Aremu.
A first among four children.

I'm of Average height.
Not too tall and not too short.
Just okay like that.

I am of the slender build.
Dark in complexion.

I would have loved so much to keep pets, but no, I can't touch animals.
They feel too soft to be touched(my theory).

Though i don't talk much when I'm in an unfamiliar environment, I still love meeting new friends.

I'm studying Biochemistry, at the moment.

I'm one who prefers reading books to watching films.
I watch film too though.

So introverted am I that if you were living a room from my room, you probably would not know I've been inside all day.

While gisting with myself as usual in a cab, I found out some thing interesting about me, I  love to be busy.
I enjoy working myself out with what I love to do.

I love to impart knowledge.

I might not have large appetite for strong foods but trust me, I can eat if I really want to.

You will agree with me that May is the best month, especially the 14th😉.
(If 'May' was a human, She would have been my bestest friend, right?)

Do I  have a best food?
I think so o.

Serve me a plate of pounded yam with egusi soup anyday, anytime, and I'm good to go.
(Even if I'm full full, space for poundo is still there).

I hate taking drugs but I hate Needles -injections more.
(I feel like i'm Bella in 'Twilight'🙄)

I just got to publish a magazine, for teenagers.
(If you've downloaded the magazine, don't just download and keep. Read and Share to others too).

I love reading my Bible.

My supposed mantra for 2021👇,
'For in God I live, I move and I have my being'.

Finally before I go, I would love to leave 'Three' lessons out of all the many lessons I've learnt.

1. Be Patient, God's ways ain't our ways.

When He's done with you, it will be like you never ever went through fire.

(Just so you know, the scars you have or might have are proofs that you passed through one).

2. Humble yourself and you will be exalted. 

Exalt yourself and you will be humbled.
It goes both ways.

Pride goes before a fall.

3. Good friendships 'MAKE' you.

I was literally crying when I read about the man by the poolside(Bethesda) at the Sheep Gate in Jerusalem, when he said, 'Sir, I don't have anybody to put me into the pool when it is been stirred. By the time I get there, somebody else is already in'.

You mean for Thirty-Eight years, no man could help him into the pool?

There's a need for Good friends and a need to be a Good friend too.


Thank you for Reading.

Happy New Month in advance.

Comments

Post a Comment