๐Ÿ”ดI ONCE SOLD ZOBO☘๐Ÿ”ด


Yes, I did sell Zobo (a Red Hibiscus flower drink).

When I saw one of my sisters, let's say, Faith, making it for a gathering, I got interested and she taught me. 

I never knew it takes a simple process to make Zobo.

And at the time Faith was teaching me, I never had it in mind that I was going to sell or use it for anything other than my consumption.

When I got to teach in a primary school then, I saw the desire of the pupils to buy snacks but the school lacked a mini-shop.

So I told Faith to be making Zobo so I could help her sell.

Along the line, Faith went to school and I was left to make the Zobo.

I could not stop selling because they all know me to sell Zobo.

So I put my all into making Zobo.

Not just any kind.

I made sure it was a tasty drink for them and others that would buy ๐Ÿ˜‹.

It's either I make it in the evening before or very early in the morning, after which I put it in the refrigerator to cool.

I made a lot of sacrifices.

I made sure to maximize the opportunity so well.

My customers were happy!

I was gaining!

Altogether we were satisfied, all because of Zobo๐Ÿ˜.


**

This is just to tell you that whatever your hand finds to do, do it well.

Painstakingly go through the process to be the best.

No matter how small what it is you are doing, let it be known that you do an excellent job.

Don't be shy of what you do too.

If you sell 'Akara', you know beancake, make it with a lot of difference and be the best in it.

It takes a diligent hand to do extraordinary things.

So, whatever it is your hand finds to do, do it well.

God's blessings ๐Ÿค—.

Comments