POST-BIRTHDAY GIST🤪




So the girl is 20 and something?

Who would have thought she wanted to remain 19 all her life?

Oh, you've not heard the story?!
Let me tell little about it.

When I became 20 years, I did not accept that I was 20 -I mean, 20 is too old and I'm still young, Ah.

I did not want to accept the fact that I was getting older and that, whether I accepted or not, I would get older, and one day, become very old.

🏵Wow😮, that is to say, time waits for no man. Whether you make good use of your youthful days or not, you will one day grow old🏵

Back to my story, 

I made up my mind that if I'm being asked my age, anywhere, I'm just going to mention 19 (I could get away with that, I'm small anyways🤷‍♀️). 

Why was I so determined to say or write 19?

Because I had great plans for 20.
I did not see 20 the way it met me.

For me, I was not happy, mainly because of these things:

🎯 20 came so fast.
🎯I cannot be 20, but yet to know and walk in God's mandate.
🎯I cannot be 20 and yet not have finished school, or better still almost done🤦🏻

But you know what?
I could not go on forever with being 19 (I had no choice anyway🤷‍♀️).

Over time, I got enlightened. I saw a lot through the eyes of hope. 

A bleak future transformed, and light came shining through.

A hopeful future.

I saw something else. 

That even if the journey is rough, with Jesus in it with me, I can survive.

I am not the only one who has ever felt discouraged. 
What have I even 'hexperienced' compared to others? Trust me, nothing at all.

But I know what it means to look at the future with blurry eyesight, because of an experience or challenge, and to settle for illusion.

And I know the feeling destroys the whole being.  

So, I wrote a book.

No, scrape that. 

I'm still in the process of writing my first book.

This book is not about me. 

No, not my personal life or story. Not yet anyway.

It is going to be a Fictional novel, culled from inspirations and experiences, for each individual.

Anticipate the launch of my First Book.

Above all, pray for me. 


Thank you!


God's Blessings🤗

Also Read: WHAT TO DO?

Comments

  1. May God grant you peace and good health to take in the beauty that surrounds you and may it fuel more creativity, and may God keep you in the right atmosphere to write, to grow and develop your craft AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!

      Thank you for your prayers.
      God Bless You🙏

      Delete
  2. Nice writeup dear😍. Keep on with the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment