2022.πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™ŒπŸ½



Have you ever been in a position where you have a lot to say, but all you end up saying is, 'Thank you, Lord?'

 

Hola, Amigo.

How have you been? How was your journey through 2022? 

I would have loved to send you a note using the Notion site, but I'd rather use my blog. I have come to love the features on Notion, that allows you to edit your article to the best of your interest. But anyway, we 'meeuuuve!'πŸ˜‘


This very post is unplanned but I saw the need to write to you. I really do hope you are Good, though. I'd very much love to know that you are well. Please, be.

This post might end up long or short; either one, you will get to know what you should expect from me in 2023.

Here they are:

  • 22 Lessons from 2022

 Though it was not all perfect for me in 2022, I had things I am so grateful to God came my way, and I noted the lessons.

A few of the highlights from 2022; I wrote books, convened a Digital Skills Training, became a Drama Minister (Mopic of PVO), a Scriptwriter, a Customer Team member of an upcoming notable brand, and others I will get to mention in my 22 Lessons from 2022 post.


Not being able to meet up with deadlines was one of my challenges in 2022, and it is very sickening to consider that I will carry over some of these works to 2023, after trying so hard not to.


  • The Third Edition of DTM 

 This edition was meant to be out around September 2022. As you can see in the image below, I already got the cover designed by Tersoo Abraham (one of the angels God sent my way in 2022), but I was unable to complete the write-ups. 

Discipline, Consistency and not Giving Excuses are what I pray to God, more than ever, for in 2023 and the years to come.

Anticipate the Third Edition of the Dear Teens' Magazine by January 2023.



  • Miss Lasgidi.


 I'm so sorry I put a stop to this story without giving you an explanation.

Thank you for still believing in me, no matter the let-downs.

I honestly do not have a genuine reason to stop.🀦🏾‍♀️

By 2023, the complete book will be out and you will be the first person to know.


  • Edit my blog or own a website.

Yasss! And I'm so excited already.πŸ’ƒπŸ˜…

Pertaining to building a website, I honestly do not know a thing about how to go about it, but I'm very much open to taking the steps one at a time.


  • A MASTERCLASS ON EVERYTHING WRITING.

Can you believe that I have the designed flyer but I keep changing the date?🀦🏾‍♀️

One of the reasons for changing the date is because I really do want a lot of time for promotion, and to set so many things into place.

When I do have a fixed date, I will definitely let you know.


  • A 3-Day Bible Study and Discussion.

I love God, and so much more to read the Bible, and to discuss the Bible, so I would be convening a 3-Day Bible Study and Discussion.

It could be physical or Online; however it is, you will hear from me weeks before the due date.


YOU have been an integral part of me since I began writing and I am so grateful for and to you. I pray the coming years Favour you, and that you experience more of the Goodness and Mercy of God. I love and celebrate you.


Thank you.πŸ€—


--- 

Get my books HERE.



Comments