MY 3-IN-1 GIST.😌

 

Shot was taken at OAU, in August 2023.

Mon Amiii! Comment Γ§a va? Comment allez-vous? 

We all did French in Secondary School right? I want to be sure you understand my greeting.πŸ‘€

If you find it difficult to remember a thing or two in French, I feel you. I do feel you. Hehehe. I learnt French for 4 good years (JS1 -SS1) but I still do not know more than the basics. It's funny, but disappointing. Lol. If not for MadamΓ© Adzor (Of blessed memory πŸ•Š️ ), I would not even know what I know now. She took teaching French on her head, like her business (which of course, was) and we had classes all of the time: At free periods, games, washing days, or even other teachers' period plus hers. We complained tireee, but ehhh, we are sha here now ba? We are. And, I wished I was more serious than I was. 

No room for regrets, but improvements.πŸ€¦πŸΎπŸ˜‚

===

Weeellll, the last time I made an attempt to write you on the blog was at 2 am on Wednesday, while reading Neurobiochemistry, and I was a bit frustrated. This course was about the brain, nerves, eye and all the complicated orishishi in the human body (roll eyes). 

Now, I love biology, but this was a bit too complex for my memory. Lemme not bore you with the details, because it can get boringgg. 

So, I was at a point where I decided to share the post I'd left untouched for a number of weeks now. 

I was not able to though, because of certain reasons.

Presently, I'm reading Xenobiochemistry, and even though I watched up to four YouTube videos on Xenobiochemistry, to help me understand the course better, I still dey look amm. Na God fi run this thing like this, because time dey run, and I never read half of what needs to be read. 


Well, even though the trust level here too high, it be my motivation. Don't ask me to tell you how.πŸ˜‚



This man made me laugh at this point, with his chemical 1, chemical 2, explanation. I came because I did not understand the course, yet you want to make it more complex? Lol. He actually tried though.



Professor Zach Murphy could get all complex, but he's who he says he is!! 



===


Just to chip in, I'm kind of not back to the online space. I know it sounds weird because I post like no man's business on WhatsApp and I'm still here writing you. Yes, I know. But, if you were me, you'd know I've been on and off. Writing here might just be all I'd do, till I get my footing and feel the need to be fully back.


===

My gist ain't even begun yet, but I've spent eons on something else. Just like Salem King said in one of his gists, "it's giving off talking stage." Hehehe.


A) 2 Things you didn't know about me?


The first part of my gist was supposed to be a reintroduction, but that is slated for another day. I'm just going to give you two things you might not have known about me, in case this is your first time here. 


i) I'm a very shy human bean. I think I'm the most shy person on this earth. 

You would not believe it, especially if you were there; when I preached at Agodi Prison, Ibadan (the female ward, though), or, at the two oratory contests I'd done, or when I taught on Content Creation and Entrepreneurship, or, you heard my discussions with elderly people most people are scared to speak with, or a lot of other things that make people push me to the front when I'm very much scared to. 

But, if you had seen my heart of hearts nne, you would have known that I was palpitating. Very much scared, and full of prayers that you wouldn't even see. Just me talking to my Father, to bring me out of the scary situation.


ii) I hate sleeping, but I love to sleep. 

How do I go explaining this now? 

I hate sleeping, and the thought of sleeping gets me unhappy that I have to start looking for things to occupy me with to avoid sleeping, but sleep is one of the things I can not control, so I sleep. Sad enough.

When I sleep, I enjoy my sleep.

When overwhelmed or lazy, I sleep for 'haaaarrrrs!'

When I'm thinking new strategies, I lie down, and sleep comes. When I'm building 'castles' in the air, I sleep.

So, I kind of love to sleep like that.


B) LET'S GET SERIOUS.

There is this subject that I briefly want to brush on. It gets both young and old interested, even when they are worn out, and gives room for all sort of related and unrelated opinions. 

Can you guess the subject? (Gives mic)


(Collects back my mic)

Love and Romance. Marriage. Dating. Relationship. Anyone of these answers, is right on point sha.

Why is everybody always so heated to bring every discussion back to love and romance?


Don't get me wrong. I love love. I love to hear the 'how we met story' of couples. How they fight and reconcile. Omor. E dey sweet body.


But, I'm curious to know why the society brings everything back to romantic relationship? 

I) Eewo! You can't cook? Your husband will suffer oo.

II) You're not yet married? How old are you again sef?

III) This one you're sweeping the floor, go and get a wife now!

All these and more are the things that spills out of people's mouths.


Imagine, I barbed my hair, and within the space of few months, I've heard from different persons about 'guys' not liking a girl on low-cut. Even though I'm not getting married to 'guys' but 'a man', why did we have to bring it down to this subject? It makes me feel that every effort we make is because of relationship; so the guy would like me, so the girl would not dislike me, and all that. 

It's funny because it just shows how insecure we are, in ourselves, and, about ourselves.

I'm not saying you should not look good, or that you should not improve on yourself to be the type of person you would want to be with. What I'm saying is that, life is not all about romantic relationship. Take note of the important things first nau:

 -Are you whole?

-Is your relationship with God smooth?

-How do you relate with other people?

-Do you know your blood group and genotype?

And many more other things, if you check yourself.


Check out Agnes Ogundipe's writings on Medium.


What Agnes said in the first sentence. The next two sentences is partially me sha. I'm a dreamer and dreamers are selfish. Very selfish. And, can be selfless too though. A tiny bit. Hehehe.


I've even come to discover that people's reason for finding man is, 'I dey look for person wey go just solve my financial problems,' so they get hooked up with one sufferable man. Man, or woman, will see them finish, crush their hearts, yet, na this money. 

Fine, we need money for a lot of unending things, and it would make sense to have someone who helps, but it would still make sense that your reason for getting into that relationship is not because of his money, or her money, whatever the case may be.

But really sef, there's nobody that does not want to be taken care of oo. Don't allow society balderdash go into your head that it has to be man that has to give, woman too fi give gifts, and money to man. 


Well, shuu! What do I know? 


I'm not sure I'm okay with you misunderstanding me, but if you think my opinion holds no weight, then I'm okay. It's your mind. Would have loved to have access to it, but I guess it's under lock and key. So sad.


C) 3.8K VIEWS!πŸŽ‰ 

In 3 years of my blogging, I've had people visited 3.8k times! I've grown, expanded, felt like a pro and a novice at the same time. Hehe. Thank you so much for coming here, despite my instability.





Look at all the countries you lot are viewing from. 




I'm yet to get to all of these countries, yet my words travelled farther than my legs could. I'm in my feelings. I know I should have moved past these number of views if I had been more intentional and consistent, but guys if one hundred of you were in a room, and I was to speak to you, that is still a lot of people to a shy me.

If not for you though, my words would still dey this Naija, and if not for me, my words go still dey my mind, or jotter. Iz subtle bragging allowed?πŸ™ƒ

Anyhoo, merci beaucoup mon ami. Let's cheer to many many posts, and projects together!πŸ₯‚


===

This was just me giving rants and hoping you also correct some notions you have on this marriage-relationship matter, and to also thank you for always visiting my blog. See you in my next post!


READ HOW I OVERCOME FEAR



Comments

  1. I love everything about this post. Keep it up Right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm so glad you do!! Thank you for readinggg! Thank youu!

      Delete
  2. Ara mi mbe lati tu ka. Wonderful Ara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is this one? πŸ˜‚

      Thank you for reading through, though. Appreciate it!

      Delete

Post a Comment