MY TWO CENTS ON HABIT FORMATION

 



Hiii. Welcome to my blog, once again.


On the 25th of January, 2024, I started out writing to you, but I could not can anymore. The sleep in my eyes was so heavy, and the tiredness in my bones was so strong. I just had to run away from anything that required me being mental. 

On the 27th of January, 2024, I picked up from where I stopped, with hopes that I get to publish my write-up on the day, again, I was unable to.

On the 28th of January, 2024, I finally thought of a way out, which is to record my words, since I find it a very helpful means of passing across my information also.

So, I began to speak and below is the video. It's an almost 30-minute video on habit formation. I went to give my habit formation journey in the past few days and the lessons learned. Do play the video to listen and leave your thoughts in the comment section. Thank you.

 




Keep clicking on the 'play' icon to start the audio. 

---
Thank you for listening. 


Comments